I Just Can’t Live Without:
We all have an item or two in our beauty arsenal that we can’t live without. Mine are typically time-savers. I love a product that has multiple uses, like BB Creams (an all in one moisturizer, primer, skin treatment, concealer and foundation). My current favorite is Mac Prep + Prime. I’m a huge fan of Biolage’s Cleansing Conditioner. It’s a shampoo AND conditioner in one go, without parabens or sulfates. Genius! My girlfriends (and a few local experts) are my go-tos for recommendations, and I asked a few of them for the one product they can’t live without. Tried and true, here you go:
- Annie’s pick: Natura Bisse The Cure Sheer Cream, a color-enhanced moisturizer with SPF 20 that detoxifies, hydrates and increases the production of collagen. (Erica loves it, too). Available online here, or at Timothy Pamment Salon in Madison. A little goes a LONG way. $180.
- Liza’s pick: Touche Eclat by Yves St. Laurent. A miracle luminizing pen that brings light and radiance to the skin, immediately erases any signs of fatigue, and brightens the complexion. $42
- Erica’s pick: Matrix Bioloage Cleansing Conditioner. A two-in-one shampoo conditioner. $35.
- Jennie’s pick: RMS Un-Cover up. Unlike other concealers that may be heavy and drying, RMS beauty’s “un” cover-up is lightweight and formulated to reveal and enhance healthy skin. Use as a concealer or light foundation where needed to give subtle, flawless coverage. Allure “Best Concealer” winner. $35.
- Hannah’s pick: Goldwell Style Sign Flat Marvel Straightening Balm. A humidity defying,
flattening balm used to achieve straight, shiny hair. $20
- Glenna’s pick: La Roche Posay 50 Mineral Sunscreen. Advanced 100% mineral sunscreen and antioxidant protection in a revolutionary ultra-light texture. $33.50
- Pam’s pick: Mac’s Select Sheer Pressed Powder ($26) and Buffer Brush ($53). A lightweight, translucent pressed powder that allows skin’s natural vitality and freshness to glow through with a natural matte finish and soft-focus effect.
- Julia’s pick: Diorskin Airflash Spray Foundation. Airbrushed foundations are all the rage! This is an ultralight foundation that delivers an airbrushed effect with precision and ease. The micro-diffusion system delivers a fine mist of foundation to provide a soft, velvety complexion, leaving your skin glowing and radiant. $62.
(This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase from one of the links, I’ll receive a very small amount of money. That said, all opinions are my own.)