As soon as the weather cools down, I look for a redecorating project. This year there’s not much to do unless I start over (quickly nixed by my husband). So, I’m thinking ACCESSORIES! A new throw for the couch?? Here are a few delicious ones…
1. The Connecticut Blanket: a project developed by The Connecticut Sheep Breeders Association Inc., the blankets are made from wool pooled together from small sheep farms throughout the state. Throw $95 (other sizes available).
2. Snowflake Java Throw, crafted by artisans, committed to fair labor practices at Pine Cone Hill. $132
3. OH, DEER, cozy plush velvet throw at Nordstrom. $38
4. Connecticut River Blanket, handwoven in Old Lyme by Stephanie Morton, available in various color combinations and by special order. $625
5. 555-gram 100% Cashmere Throw at Restoration Hardware. $249, on sale for $199.
6. Wool/acrylic Handknit Cable Throw at Greige Design. $150
7. The classic! 100% wool Hudson Bay Multi Stripe Throw. $150
8. American-made Faribault 100% wool buffalo plaid at Kaufman Mercantile. $99