Best Beauty Products
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which means the-e-list gets paid a very small amount if you happen to purchase something from the link. HOWEVER, all opinions and content are my own.
Is it just me, or are there so many more makeup and skin care companies than ever before? We’ve all got our favorites, but I get seduced every time I walk by Sephora, Ulta, or Jennie Fresa. I don’t wear a lot of makeup, but I have a few products I swear by. Here you go:
1. I don’t know how this works, but it REALLY does. Your sad winter feet will be so happy after a single application (but I use it all the time). Origins Mega-Moisture for Dry, Cracked Feet $27
2. These shadow quads (with highlighter) are all you’ll ever need if you like a natural look. Just swipe them on with your finger. Milk Makeup Shadow Quad $36
3. This is the best makeup remover and so fun to use. It’s a gel that magically turns into an oil when applied to your skin, plus it’s super moisturizing (and all natural!). Green Clean $34
4. I’m convinced that this tonic with glycolic acid perks up my skin between facials (and that’s a long stretch). PIXI Glow Tonic $6-$29
5. This is the easiest way to get a light base with a bit of illumination. I wear it every day in lieu of foundation. CC+ Cream Illumination SPF 50+ $38
6. This crazy product actually cools you down ASAP. I use it under my eyes. Milk Makeup Cooling Water $24
7. I mix a teeny bit of this with my CC+ cream for an all-over glow. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector $41 (also small size available for $19).