Celebrate nearly 100 years of service to our community at Visiting Nurses of the Lower Valley’s “We’re Almost 100 Party!” at The Copper Beech Inn in Ivoryton on Wednesday, September 20th from 5:30 – 8:30pm.
Enjoy hors d’oeuvres, drinks, live music, a raffle, and a silent and live auction (with dozens of generous donations from so many local businesses). The emcees for the evening are David and Ibby from ICRV Radio and featured musical performances by the The Hilltop Four and Dr T. and the Painkillers!
There will be dozens of exciting auction items to bid on, including:
* Two paintings by Leif Nilsson
* Advertising Package from the-e-list (donated by Erica Tannen)
* Book Club Package (donated by Author Beatriz Williams)
* Fall Foliage Airplane Ride along the CT River (donated by Chester Airport)
* Ann Lightfoot Jewelry (donated by Ann Lightfoot)
* Sunset Cruise for 2 (donated by RiverQuest)
* Train and Riverboat Excursion for up to 4 persons (donated by Essex Steam Train)
* And much more!
Tickets: $25 in advance, $30 at the door (includes light fare and 2 drinks: beer or wine).
About Visiting Nurses of the Lower Valley:
Our goal is to keep individuals and families safely at home – where they want to be. We’re passionate about what we do, and we want to be a part of the fabric of our community for another 100 years to come! We need your support to keep our mission alive.
Thank you to our top sponsors: Quality Care Drug | Webster Bank | Whelen Engineering | Robinson, Wright & Weymer Funeral Home
Tickets can be purchased at:
Visiting Nurses of the Lower Valley
Quality Care Drug
Bob’s Centerbrook Package Store
The Copper Beech Inn
For an auction preview and more information about the event, click here.