« All Events
If you, your kids, your spouse, or your entire family have been stuck in the stress cycle, this workshop is just what your nervous system needs!
When we get stuck in the stress cycle for too long, getting back to our baseline can be extra challenging!
Below are six signs you or your loved ones may be stuck in the Stress Cycle:
1. Decreased cognitive functions:
* Inability to stay focused.
* Poor problem solving skills.
* Unable to remember new facts, ideas, and concepts.
2. Become clumsy and more accident prone.
3. Feel more aggressive in “normal” conflicts.
4. Experiencing more aches and pains than normal.
5. Frustrated, bored, and feeling excessive apathy.
6. Not able to fall asleep, stay asleep, or simply get a refreshing night’s sleep.
This VIRTUAL workshop is family friendly (ages 6 and up), so gather up everyone and get ready to have some fun. I will bring you (all) through very simple, yet purposeful, movements that will help to tame the stress cycle and get your brain out of the FLIGHT, FIGHT, OR FREEZE mode.
These movements are based on the teachings of Brain Fit Academy and Brain Gym and are designed to reorganize brain patterns to reduce stress in the nervous system so you can move out of surviving move and into THRIVING mode.
Sign up here.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get the best of the Shoreline delivered directly to your inbox.